The West Byfleet Neighbourhood Forum committee continues to work hard on your behalf and we would now like to invite you to our
AGM on Wednesday 16th October starting at 7 pm.
This year we have a new venue The Camphill Social Club, which is just past the school along Camphill Road.
The club kindly offered their premises, at no cost to us, for our monthly meeting and we are very grateful they have now offered us the use of their meeting room for our AGM.
When you arrive please do feel free to use the bar for coffees, drinks etc.
Our Agenda will include:-
- Sheer House complete update on the present situation
- Recreation Ground update
- Latest information on the Broadoaks Park development
- Current situation on the proposal to use Green Belt land at West Hall for housing and the Secretary of State enquire.
- Community Infrastructure Levi [ CIL] update and our 123 list
- Chairman Report
- Amended Constitution for approval
- Election of Committee Members