This is an important document outlining Woking Councils proposed future development plans for Greenbelt land. Two key parcels of land in West Byfleet are being suggested for development. These are referred to as ‘GB16’ Broadoaks and GB15 West Hall.
Please take the time to look at the below and view the Draft Site Allocations document and submit your feedback to the council.
The consultation period for the documents is between 18 June 2015 and 5pm on 31 July 2015 and you are encouraged to send any representations that you may have.
The Draft Site Allocations DPD and the accompanying documents are available for inspection at the following venues:
- Woking Borough Council, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, GU21 6YL. Monday to Friday 9am – 4.45pm.
- Woking, Byfleet, West Byfleet and Knaphill libraries. Please see www.surreycc.gov.uk for address and opening times of the libraries.
- On the Council’s website (www.woking2027.info), where proposed development sites are also available to view using an interactive Site Allocations map for the Borough.
You can submit your representations by the following means:
- Complete a questionnaire and return this by email to email@example.com or by post to the Planning Policy team, Woking Borough Council, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6YL.
- Complete the online questionnaire (see woking2027.info).
- Complete the comments form accompanying the online Site Allocations interactive map from 18 June (see woking2027.info).
You can also register your comments with the Planning Policy Team at one of Woking Councils public consultation events. The Planning Policy team will be at locations in Woking, West Byfleet and Knaphill centres on various dates and at Party in the Park, Woking Park, on 11 July 2015. For more information about these and other events, visit www.woking2027.info